Photography Part 1

I take my camera with me everywhere now. It's weird how I am starting to notice things that I never really looked at before. I can be walking along and the all of a sudden spot something I think would make a good picture.

I have been getting a good few odd looks. People seem to find it funny when you are laid on the floor taking a picture. I really like this method seeing things from a new angle really spices things up and makes a normal picture seem kind of new and interesting.




While out and about and have always had the of the photo tips in the back of my mind. Things like the frame within a frame photo style. Although not a very good example you can see it here along with the strange low angle.


I spent a lot of time tweaking the settings of the camera; I wanted to get a feel for what each of the modes did. I managed to take photos of fireworks, macro shots and delayed shutter speeds. By the end of the week I had take just under 200 pictures. I then chose 5 of the ones I liked and began working with them in Photoshop.

No comments: