Film Idea.

I feel it would be a good idea to go over what i had as my idea for a 10 sec film, so here it is.

I decided to build on an idea i had in my audio project. In this project we created audio for a guy that bought a can of "Coke Hero" and every time he hiccupped he would teleport somewhere exciting and dangerous. I liked this idea and decided to visualise it with my 10 second film.

The camara follows a young girl who goes into a shop to buy a can of coke, after drinking it she is teleported to the middle of a train track with an oncoming train. She freezes scared but before she is hit she hiccups again teleporting her to the top of a tall building almost falling, She then hiccups and very embarresingly is almost naked in a shower. Not knowing whats going on she tries cover up then hiccups and arrives in bed. She sits bolt up right and sighs... "must have been a dream" But then she hiccups and screen jumps to black.

No comments: